Rome 3 July

More
8 years 10 months ago #100 by Adreissa Páez
Rome 3 July was created by Adreissa Páez
I will travel from Naples to Rome on 3rd July by train, probably early morning and will spend the night there to take a flight next day. Somebody wants to join? Have not buy my train ticket yet, Any advice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #107 by Petter Hellström
Replied by Petter Hellström on topic Rome 3 July
Hi Adreissa. I too will travel to Rome on the 3rd by train, and would be happy to do so in company. It seems possible to book train rides on www.trenitalia.com . As far as I can see the tickets cost from 19 euros for the 2h trains and 29 or 39 for the 1h trains. How early would you like to travel? Petter

More
8 years 10 months ago #108 by Adreissa Páez
Replied by Adreissa Páez on topic Rome 3 July
Hi Petter. Great! I would prefer to travel as early as possible so I could see a little bit of Rome that afternoon, but I prefer to travel in company too, so we can agree on the hour.

More
8 years 10 months ago #109 by Petter Hellström
Hi again. There are cheaper trains here: biglietti.italotreno.it There's one departure at 9.20 and one at 10.45, both take just above one hour. Is that too late for you? I'm thinking we should profit from our hotel breakfast, and then need to take the boat back to the mainland (over one hour). Petter

More
8 years 10 months ago #110 by Petter Hellström
Time table for the fast ferry is here: www.alilauro.it/orari-e-tariffe

More
8 years 10 months ago #111 by Adreissa Páez
I agree, we can take the one that leaves 10:45, you think we should buy the tickets in advance?

More
8 years 10 months ago #112 by Petter Hellström
That sounds good to me. And yes, I think we better buy the tickets soon. I have been told they will become more expensive if we wait. Strange that no one else is going to Rome. Are you flying to Mexico DF the next day?

More
8 years 10 months ago #113 by Adreissa Páez
It is strange indeed, but I guess most of the colleagues will stay a little longer at Naples.

I do have to take a flight to Cancún next day morning (and there I take another to Mexico City).

If you say is better, we must buy the tickets soon. I try in the webpage of biglietti-italotreno you sent but I just find trains that depart at 9:20, 12:20 and 13:20. Don't find the 10:45.
( biglietti.italotreno.it/Booking_Acquisto_SelezioneTreno_A.aspx ) Want to buy it and then tell me the number of the train so I buy in the same one?